- Fishing and rigging advice
- Prepared meals (Except on Half day trips)
- Soft drinks
- Frozen and LIVE bait (No live bait provided on Half day trips)
- Tackle bags on all trips except Deep water trips over 240 feet deep
- Fish cleaning
- Fishing license
Below is a compilation of our standard split 2023 charter/individual rates.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover and Cash
***Halfday trips do not include live bait, meals and beverages***
NO Meals and beverages are available for purchase on Halfday trips, BRING YOUR LUNCH AND DRINKS.
Half Day Near shore:
$85.74 Adults includes all taxes and online booking fees
$51.43 Children 11 yrs. and younger includes all taxes and online booking fees
12 hour extended day as low as $190.00 pp
18 hour extended day as low as $260.00 pp
24 hour Middle Grounds as low as $375.00 pp
Two Day Middle Grounds as low as $800.00 pp
Two Day Red Snapper as low as $900.00 pp
Offshore Rod Rental Fees:
- 12 Hour trip Manual crank Included
- 2 Day trip Manual crank Included
- 3 Day Trip Manual crank Included
- 2 day Deep water trip Electric reel and rod $75 per rod
- 3 day Deep water trip Electric reel and rod $150 per rod
- 4 day Deep water trip Electric reel and rod $225 per rod
Contact us for a custom charter designed to meet your needs.
Call 727- 938-5300 for details
We are THE BEST At What We Do For You
We approach your time with us and your experience of the trip with a much greater commitment than anyone else to introducing you to and showing you the most enjoyable and memorable experience on the water, and creating more memories and table top dinner stories than anyone else in the industry.
Bottom Line ….
You will have much more fun with us.
Inshore: Grouper, Seabass, Key West Snapper, Shark
MiddleGrounds: Grouper, Snapper, Tuna, Wahoo, Kingfish, and more!
Offshore: Tuna, Swordfish, Marlin, Mahi-Mahi, Wahoo, Tilefish and Enormous Deep Water Grouper