» Cancelation and booking policy for Half day fishing aboard the Sundance & Gulfstar
Cancelation and booking policy for Half day fishing aboard the Sundance & Gulfstar
- Please carefully review all of our cancellation/booking policies before booking.
- There is no requirement to make a reservation, however if you would like us to guarantee that you have a fishing spot on our vessels, you can make a reservation with credit card payment. Please read below so there is no confusion about our booking policy.
- You must check -in by 10:15 am on the day of the trip either in person or by phone if you are running late. We reserve the right to sell your spot(s) if you fail to check-in by 10:15am.
- Your Card will be charged the full amount of the trip for all of the passengers on your reservation.
- You agree to being limited to one (1) reschedule/change per person to each reservation with no penalty, provided the reschedule/change is requested 30 days or more prior to trip departure date.
- You agree to a $25.00 fee per person for each reschedule/change to each reservation 29 days or less prior to trip departure date.
- You agree to a $50.00 fee per person for each cancelation to each reservation 29 days or less prior to trip departure date.
- Cancellations the day of the trip, without proper communication regarding moving a trip to a later date, or wanting a refund, are subject to loss of fare.
- You agree that “NO SHOWS” on day of trip will lose full fare for each person reserved.
- If Gulfstar ventures cancels due to weather, minimum requirements or mechanical problems you will be given the option of a refund or reschedule with no fees for making the change.
- If the weather/minimum requirements are a potential issue, Gulfstar management will make the final decision within 2 hours of the trip departure time.
- On the day of the trip please call and speak to a Gulfstar representative about potential cancellation if your travel time is longer than 2 hours.
- The weather/minimum decision for half day trips will be posted by 8-8:30 am on the day of the trip. Call 727-938-5300 or check gulfstarfishing.com to get an update.
- Order Confirmation: In the event that you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail after your purchase has been processed, it is your responsibility to confirm that your order has been received and/or processed. Gulfstar Ventures is in no way responsible for any loss of money or tickets if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive a confirmation by a Gulfstar representative, mail, or e-mail.
- Gulfstar is not responsible for your personal items left onboard.