» Cancelation and booking policy 12 and 16 hour trips
Cancelation and booking policy 12 and 16 hour trips
- Please carefully review all of our cancellation/booking policies before booking.
- Your Card will be charged the full amount of the trip for all of the passengers on your reservation.
- You agree to being limited to one (1) reschedule/change per person to each reservation with no penalty, provided the reschedule/change is requested 30 days or more prior to trip departure date.
- You agree to a $50.00 fee per person for each reschedule/change to each reservation 29 days or less prior to trip departure date.
- You agree to a $50.00 fee per person for each cancelation to each reservation 29 days or less prior to trip departure date.
- You agree to forfeit your entire deposit if you cancel within 24 hours of departure.
- If Gulfstar ventures cancels due to weather or mechanical problems you will be given the option of a refund or reschedule with no fees for making the change.
- If the weather is a potential issue, Gulfstar management will make the final weather decision within 8 hours of the trip departure time.
- On the day of the trip please call and speak to a Gulfstar representative about the weather if your travel time is longer than 8 hours.
- The weather decision for half day trips will be posted by 8 am on the day of the trip. Call 727-938-5300 or check gulfstarfishing.com to get a weather update.
- Order Confirmation: In the event that you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail after your purchase has been processed, it is your responsibility to confirm that your order has been received and/or processed. Gulfstar Ventures is in no way responsible for any loss of money or tickets if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive a confirmation by a Gulfstar representative, mail or e-mail.
- Gulfstar is not responsible for your personal items left onboard.