- Gulfstar’s 2 day Middle Grounds trips have been increased to 44 hrs and the price is the same as last years 36 hour trips.Trip Details:departs 10pm returns between 2pm-6pmThe ride out takes approx 6-10 hrs, water depth is 100-240 feet and we fish all day for BIG Red Snapper, Gag, Red and Scamp Grouper and Amberjack in 30 fathoms, We fish at night for Mangrove, Vermillion, some yellowtail snapper. King Mackerel, Red Porgies, Cobia and others.Trolling aboard the Gulfstar is always welcome. If you have some trolling gear bring it and put it out!There is a Two-day bag limit on this trip. Bring your cooler, this trip is a top producer!
The price includes prepared meals and beverages, live bait (when available) and dead bait, tackle , ice and cleaning your catch.
- ******Fuel surcharge or Regulatory Compliance fee no greater than 8% MAY be required******
- $795.00 per person
- 3 payment options available (new for 2023) please read below
- Option#1 Pay in Full with credit card at time of reservation.
- Option #2 Pay with cash or check in full within 14 days after reservation was made and recieve a $25 discount. If check bounces the $25 discount is void and an additional fee of $50 will be applied.
- Option#3 Pay cash or check within 60 days of trips scheduled departure. Reservation must be paid within the 60 days of departure or the reservation will be canceled. A $50 fee will apply if check bounces and reservation is voided.
- Price includes: Fishing and rigging advice, prepared meals, soft drinks, coffee, frozen and LIVE bait (when available), tackle, ice, fish cleaning.
Rod and Reel loaner is available. We have a very limited # of loaner rods available for those who need one (first book=first served.)
- Bring one cooler per person up to 90 quarts. (For the safety & comfort of ALL passengers one cooler per person)
- *Red Snapper season is usually June 1st thru Aug 15th
- *Gag Grouper is usually June 1st thru Dec 31st.
- Tackle is Included**
- Check-in begins one hour before departure or when the boat is ready for boarding.
- **Click Here for Line Requirements and Contents
We reserve the right to modify trip itinary and times at any time if weather or malfuntion of any kind arises.