Trolling aboard the Gulfstar is always welcome. If you have some trolling gear bring it and put it out!
There is a Two-day bag limit on this trip.
The price includes prepared meals and beverages, live bait (when available) and dead bait, tackle , ice and cleaning your catch.
- ******Fuel surcharge or Regulatory Compliance fee no greater than 8% MAY be required******
- $1295.00 per person
- 3 payment options available (new for 2023) please read below
- Option#1 Pay in Full with credit card at time of reservation.
- Option #2 Pay with cash or check in full within 14 days after reservation was made and recieve a $25 discount. If check bounces the $25 discount is void and an additional fee of $50 will be applied.
- Option#3 Pay cash or check within 60 days of trips scheduled departure. Reservation must be paid within the 60 days of departure or the reservation will be canceled. A $50 fee will apply if check bounces and reservation is voided.
- Price includes: Fishing and rigging advice, prepared meals, soft drinks, coffee, frozen and LIVE bait (when available), tackle, ice, fish cleaning.
- Departs 9am, Returns three days later around 9am
- Bring one cooler per person up to 90 quarts. (For the safety & comfort of ALL passengers one cooler per person)
- *Red Snapper season is usually June 1st thru Aug 15th
- *Gag Grouper is usually June 1st thru Dec 31st.
- Tackle is not Included**
- Check-in begins one hour before departure or when the boat is ready for boarding.
- **Click Here for Line Requirements and Contents
KEEP IN MIND: We may need to relocate your fishing spot when we are drifting. If you need Lead for your trip, please call us at 727-938-5300 to purchase your lead for the trip. We are no longer keeping extra lead on the boat.