What a humid warm, but blustery day! While the ride out was decent, once on the fishing grounds, winds from the south made the Sundance II swivel tremendously off the anchor. The bite wasn’t as steady as the last couple weeks have been, but still not bad. Some good sized Grunts, Grass Porgies, and Sea Bass came aboard, and Gag Grouper that were released. We have delayed the 52 Hr. trip until Sunday due to a less than favorable forecast, and we are watching weather closely to see if  half day fishing will be in the cards for us…… Stay tuned.

Happy Fishing!!