- Please carefully review all of our cancellation/booking policies before booking.
- Your Card will be charged a minimum $200.00 deposit or more for each of the passengers on your reservation.
- Some special limited trips are payment in full only at the time of reservation. The cancel / refund policy is clearly described in the trip information. Please contact us @ 727-935-5300 if you have any questions
- The balance due for all reservations is payable on the day of the trip by CASH OR CREDIT CARD ONLY
- You agree to being limited to one (1) cancellation per person to each reservation with no penalty, provided the cancelation is requested 30 days prior to trip departure date.
- You agree to being limited to one (1) reschedule/change per person to each reservation with no penalty, provided the reschedule/change is requested 30 days prior to trip departure date.
- You agree to a $200.00 fee per person for each reschedule/change to each reservation 29 days or less prior to trip departure date.
- You agree to a $200.00 fee per person for each cancelation to each reservation 29 days or less prior to trip departure date.
- You agree to forfeit your entire deposit if you cancel within 36 hours of departure.
- If Gulfstar Ventures cancels due to weather or mechanical problems you will be given the option of a refund or reschedule with no fees for making the change.
- The Gulfstar will cancel all multiday trips if the sustained wind forecast is greater than 20kts (22.8 mph) in the winter or greater than 25kts (28.5 mph) in spring, summer and fall.
- If the weather is a potential issue Gulfstar management will make the final weather decision within 8 hours of the trip departure time.
- On the day of the trip please call and speak to a Gulfstar representative about the weather if your travel time is longer than 8 hours.
- Gulfstar is not responsible for your personal items left onboard.
- Order Confirmation: In the event that you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail after your purchase has been processed, it is your responsibility to confirm that your order has been received and/or processed. Gulfstar Ventures is in no way responsible for any loss of money or tickets if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive a confirmation by a Gulfstar representative, mail or e-mail.
The following is the cancellation policy for our specialty long range trips:
No refunds or credits for a cancellation within 180 days of scheduled departure or a last minute no show. If you need to cancel inside of the 180 day window, a good faith effort will be made to replace your reservation. If we successfully find a replacement you will get a credit towards a future trip.
****6/15/20 NEW POLICY*** This applies to All Trips added to the schedule with a departure date after September 1st 2020
NO REFUNDS of ANY kind if we are faced with any issue of any kind that is out of Gulfstar’s control. Here are some examples but we are NOT limited to only these examples.
If the trip sails as scheduled and you wish to cancel it is at your expense. (NO REFUND OR CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED)
If we cancel the trip and reschedule you will be able to reschedule with NO penalty. A Gift card can be issued if you cannot reschedule a canceled trip.
- Pandemic of any kind
- Bad Offshore or inshore weather forecast
- Mechanical breakdown
- Earthquake any where on the planet
- Any American soil (city, Town) taken over by any human or non human for any reason
- Riots of any kind
- Hurricane of any kind
- Tropical weather of any kind
- Attack against America or any other country of any kind
- Fuel shortage
- Toilet paper shortage
- Food or water shortage
- Health risk of any kind
- Your Mother in law needs you to purchase new undergarments for her at the store.